1) Using the form below you can submit anonymously or leave your name, a web link or your location.
2) Give your post a title – to help describe your submission you can give it a #tag, (such as: Art, Biomedicine, Blood Glucose, Care, Complications, Consumables, Cure, Devices (meters, pumps etc), Doctors, DKA, Education, Emergency, Emotion, Exercise, Food and drink, Health, Hospitals, Humour, Hypos, Insulin, Loves, Loathes, Research, Secrets, Social Media, Type 1 / 2 / other or feel free to start an new tag.
3) Complete the anti-SPAM question.
4) Share your experience of diabetes with the Diabetes art machine (max 500 words). You can also attach an image or short movie associated with your post.
5) Click submit post to start the machine. All posts will be made into art by The Diabetes Art Machine. Submissions and Tweets will be posted On The Diabetes Art Machine Post page (Diabetes Art Machine Posts) are be free to be viewed by everyone.
Important information: This site does not comment on health matters or provide medical advice.
You can ask questions or leave other comments and suggestions at the bottom of the page or email email@example.com. (This page is still under construction for a while and will evolve during the life time of The Diabetes Art Machine).